A connected family law system which provides pathways and support for all families before, during and after separation.
The Family Law Pathways Network (FLPN) is an initiative of the Attorney-General’s Department. It was established to support service providers and professionals working with separating and separated families.
- Adhere to the strict AG Department style guidelines
- Create a service directory which is easy to maintain, searchable and automatically sends out annual reminders to listed services to update their details.
- Accessibility passed – features including text resize, colour contrast, complies with audio document reader requirements etc
- Complies with Gov accessibility guidelines
- Provide training with regard to creating Accessible downloadable files like pdf and word
- SSL encryption for entire site
- Provide training for ASFLPN staff to manage the web site, service directory and mailing list independently
- Transfer all current mailing lists to a management system
- Provide ongoing tech support, help files and training as required