I specialise in creating web sites which promote the positive stories about Central Australia including our Indigenous languages, culture, heritage and environment. I work closely with my clients to ensure they have independence and control over their own web sites.
- Websites include a content management system (CMS) so you can update your own website.
- Get organised and be up and running online in 2 weeks and under $2000
- Mentoring, support and consulting
- Google Grants for Non Profits – I can help you access and optimise $10,000/month of free AdWords from Google if you are an eligible non-profit
- WCAG 2.0 (Level AA) Accessible Sites on request
I believe in maintaining a work life balance whilst still looking after my clients. I set up office for at least 3 months a year at overseas locations. I regularly travel overseas but always ensure wifi access is available so I can look after my clients.
I generally work in Alice Springs, Australia for blocks of 12 weeks then choose a location overseas to work for 4-6 weeks. Your site could be made in Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Turkey or many other locations. It’s all part of the digital nomad dream.
Main Office Alice Springs
Taipei Office Taiwan
Chiang Mai Office, Thailand
Mt Batukaru, Bali
View from the Bali Office – Mt Batukaru, Bali
Urumqi, Xinjiang, China
Tea House in Kashgar
Tashkurgen, Xinjiang, China
I acknowledge the Central Arrernte people, the traditional owners and custodians of Mparntwe (Alice Springs), the country on which 4 generations of my family have lived and worked.